NattaciaBailey Résumé 2016
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - NattaciaBailey Résumé 2016
R E L A T E D E D U C A T I O N
A U G S B U R G
C O L L E G E
Spring ’14–Spring ‘16
B a c h e l o r o f S c i e n c e | B i o p s y c h o l o g y ; B u s i n e s s S c i e n c e 3.5 GPA
RELATED COURSEWORK: Marketing; Advertising; Financial Accounting; Microeconomics;
Biopsychology; Individual Differences; Scientific and Technical Public Speaking; Research
in the Disciplines; Research Methods and Statistics I & II; Environmental Biology; Cellulary
Biology; Neurobiology; Animal Physiology
N O R M A N D A L E
Spring ’11–Fall ‘13
A s s o c i a t e o f A p p l i e d S c i e n c e | B i o l o g y ; P s y c h o l o g y 3.3 GPA
RELATED COURSEWORK: Business Composition; Ethics and Morals; Statistical Analysis; Logic;
R E L A T E D E X P E R I E N C E
U . S . D E P A R T M E N T
O F V E T E R A N S
A F F A I R S
Summer ’15 - Present
D e v e l o p m e n t A s s i s t a n t | D r . D a v i d C r o w e , P h . D .
• Used problem solving skills to design and develop an entire study
• Strengthened presicion skills by constantly analyzing human behavior
• Used advertising skills to recruit 50 subjects, in less than a week
• Professionally presented results to over 3,000 people at multiple conferences
A U G S T E M
P R O G R A M
Summer ’15 - Present
S c h o l a r | D r . R e b e k a h D u p o n t , P h . D .
• Attended weekly meetings to enhance organizational and problem solving abilities
• Worked on a team to create campaigns for numerous campus events
M C N A I R T R I O
Fall ’14 - Present
S c h o l a r | D r . B r i a n G r e e n i n g , P h . D .
• Wrote grant proposals that provided $4,000 in funding for students
• Used networking skills to create valuable relationships with possible collaborators
• Related to my strong sense of personal ambition in order to individualize a marketing
strategy, that was eventually used to promote growth opportunities to specific groups of
M A N K A T O C L I N I C
M A Y O C L I N I C
I n t e r n | D r . L i s a D a v i d s o n , P h . D . | D r . A n g e l a B u f f i n g t o n , P h . D .
• Used interpersonal skills to establish a secure environment for patients in critical
condition by providing exceptional customer support
• Used personal communication skills to assist and counsel terminally ill patients during
highly sensitive familial conversations.
• Gained a better understanding for how to approach different types of people, in a way
that will effectively deliver a clear message.
C O M P E T E N C Y
M A R K E T I N G &
A D V E R T I S I N G
Marketing, consulting, management services, analytical services, logistics and sales,
problem solving, coordinating and organizing, communicating, designing, and short/long-
T E C H N I C A L
Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and
Powerpoint), and computer coding (Matlab and Visual Studios).
P E R S O N A L Fast and adaptive learner, problem solver, and goal achiever. Strong work ethic, precision,
attention to detail, multi-tasking abilities, highly organized, self-sufficient, and proactive.
Ability to adapt to new situations, and get along with others in a team. Exceptional work
under highly stressful situations. Very strong verbal and personal communication skills.
2015 Riverside Ave. Apt #300, Minneapolis, MN 55454 • (510) 735-6170 • Bailey.Nattacia@gmail.com