Presenting 4 g technology
about 4g tech
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - Presenting 4 g technology
PRESENTING 4G TECHNOLOGY
• 4 G TECHNOLOGY IN INDIA WAS INTRODUCED OR LAUNGED
BY BHARITI AIRTEL IN KOLKATA ON APRIL,10,2012.
• IT IS IN INDIA AVAILABLE AT
• ITS FREQUENCY IS #40(2.3GHZ)
• IT SUPPORTS QUALITY OF SERVICES.
• WIRELESS GENERATION AT A GLANCE
• EVALUATION OF 4G ARCHITECTURES
• INTERNET SPEEDS IN 4G
• QUALITY OF SERVICE CHALLENGES
• 4G APPLICATIONS
• LIMITATION OF 4G
4 G WORKING TECHNIQUE
Technology 1G 2G 2.5G 3G 4G
Design Began 1970 1980 1985 1990 2000
Implementation 1984 1991 1999 2002 2014?
s data to 9.6
data up to
data to hundreds of
Data Bandwidth 1.9 Kbps 14.4 Kbps 384 Kbps 2 Mbps 200 Mbps
Core Network PSTN PSTN
QUALITY OF SERVICES CHALLENGES
1.Multi-access interface, timing and recovery.
2. Higher frequency reuse leads to smaller cells that may cause
intra-cell interference or higher noise figures due to reduced
3. The Digital to analog conversions at high data rates, multiuser
detection and estimation (at base stations), smart antennas and
complex error control techniques as well dynamic routing will
need sophisticated signal processing.
4. Issues in the interface with the ad hoc networks should be
sorted out. 4G systems are expected to interact with other
networks like the Bluetooth, hiperlan, IEEE802.11b, etc.
5. Voice over multi-hop networks is likely to be an interesting
problem because of the strict delay requirements of voice.
7. Security will be an important issues
8. Networking protocols that adapt dynamically to the changing
9. Seamless roaming and seamless transfer of services.
What is 4G?
• Fourth Generation Technology
• Faster and more reliable
• 100 Mb/s
• Lower cost than previous generations
• Multi-standard wireless system
• Bluetooth, Wired, Wireless
• Ad Hoc Networking
• IPv6 Core
• OFDM used instead of CDMA
• Potentially IEEE standard 802.11n
• Most information is proprietary
REASON FOR 4G RESEARCH
• Even though 3G has successfully been
introduced to mobile users, there are
some issues that are debated by 3G
providers and users.
• High input fees for the 3G service licenses
• Great differences in the licensing terms
• 3G phones are expensive
• Broadcast layer:
• fix access points, (i.e.) cell tower
connected by fiber, microwave, or satellite
• Ad-hoc/hot-spot layer:
• wireless LANs (i.e. internet at Starbuck’s)
• Personal Layer Gateway:
• devices that connect to upper layers; cell phone,
fax, voice, data modem, MP3 players, PDAs
• Info-Sensor layer:
• environmental sensors
• Fiber-optic wire layer:
• high speed subterranean labyrinth of fiber optic
cables and repeaters
ENHANCE MOBILE GAMING
• Experience enhance wireless capabilities
that deliver mobile gaming interaction with
less than five seconds
• Play online multi player games while
traveling at high speeds or sitting outside
BROADBAND ACCESS IN REMOTE
• 4G will provide a wireless alternative for
• I will provide first opportunity for
broadband access in remote locations
without an infrastructure to support cable
or DSL access.
• it is used in adhoc
• in networking
• Carriers and
providers have to plan
carefully to make sure
that expenses are
OUR VIEW ABOUT 4G
• it has large application
• good connectivity
• access speed is good
• mobility access
• it is good but the limitation of 4g should o
overcomed for the improvement of 4g
REAL TIME EXAMPLE
TECHNOLOGIES AFTER 4G
• 5G technology offer high resolution for crazy cell phone user and bi-
directional large bandwidth shaping.
• The advanced billing interfaces of 5G technology makes it more
attractive and effective.
• 5G technology also providing subscriber supervision tools for fast
• The high quality services of 5G technology based on Policy to avoid
• 5G technology is providing large broadcasting of data in Gigabit
which supporting almost 65,000 connections.