Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - Pooja_Srivastava CV_latest
7 Years of rich experience in iPhone App Development
Sun certified Java Programmer (SCJP-86%)
Mob: +91 8527366433
• A result oriented professional with more than 7 years of experience in
iPhone/iPad application development.
• Experienced in handling a wide gamut of complete Web application
development, implementation and providing support.
• Strong skills in Objective C, Cocoa, OOPS, HTML, Java script, Java.
• Sun certified Java Programmer.
• Efficient in managing entire SDLC from requirement gathering, system
study, designing, coding, implementation and documentation.
• Gained international exposure at client site of Saxo Bank in Denmark.
• 22+ iPhone Applications on App Stores till date.
• Managing overall operations for
executing projects involving
scoping, design & architecture,
resource mobilization, execution
within time parameters.
• Experience on a wide variety of
Technologies including iOS 2.1
to iOS 7.1, XCode, Objective C,
• Handling complete range of
project activities right from
conceptualization, testing and
• Assisting the development team,
support and maintenance team
to understand the functionality
gap and requirements of the
• Interacting with users for
analysis, scheduling and
• Undertaking screenshot
designing & coding of the
solution for the project;
studying and analyzing the
• Identifying, analyzing defects &
in-consistencies in software
program functions, outputs,
online screens & content related
to the project.
• Extending post go-live and
support to the user
Objective C, HTML,
SQL Lite, Core
• Version Controls:
• Operating systems:
Patterns like MVC,
• Methodologies :
Agile, SDLC, Mixed.
AppCraft Technology, April 2012 till date
Client - Great Circle, Gurgaon June 2013 till
Role and Responsibilities:
• Handling project on retail/ B2C e-
commerce for GROUPON (earlier
• Coordinating with team in US for
design, coding, feature integration.
• Implementation of features like App
lovin, Vouchers and Legal section.
• Team management, time management
and project management with the help
of tool JIRA.
• Doing code management through GIT.
Client - Condeco Software, Gurgaon
April 2012 to June 2013
Role and Responsibilities:
• Handled project for development of
meeting room booking software.
• Swift acclimatizing of new features and
technologies in app to keep it up-to-
date, user friendly.
• Co-ordination with off-shore multi
location team for issue resolution.
• Handled project on looks & feel replica
of iCal with interface to network with
parent website through web service.
• Coordinated with team in UK and India
for design, coding, feature integration
• Quickly adapted new technologies
involved in the project to bring team up
to the level of successfully delivering the
Initto Technologies, Gurgaon March
2011 to April 2012
• Worked as a Technical Consultant for
• Responsible for design & development of
Banking applications for Saxo Bank
based on MVC design pattern and
• Accountable for Functional testing
element transfer to Testing team.
KiwiTech, Noida March 2010 to
• Started as a Senior iPhone Developer
doing coding for apps.
• Promoted to Team-lead position with a
group of three developers.
• Mainly responsible for design and
development of e-Books using Mapkit,
MessageUI and Quartzcore framework.
• Key resource for Prototype form
development to generate project
• Time estimation for entire as-well-as
functional part of project.
Synapse India, Noida May 2008
to Feb 2010
• Worked as team member of iPhone
• Responsible for coding part of
application in Xcode/Objective C.
• Also responsible for communication and
discussion with client on applicable
• Time estimation for whole project.
Saxo Bank, Denmark May 2011
to July 2011
Saxo Bank is a global investment bank
specializing in online trading and investment
across the international financial markets.
“Saxo Bank for iPhone” application enables
private investors and institutional clients to
trade FX, CFDs, ETFs, Stocks, Futures,
Options and other derivatives via multi-award
winning online trading platforms, as well as
offering professional portfolio and fund
• The EO GLOBAL application entails
listing of over 116 chapters (cities
across the world) and showing the
events if any, inside the chapters
• This application is developed for usage
by global network of more than 7,300
business owners in 42 countries
• The application shows details of events.
Authorized EO Global members can
also login with their network credentials
and check the membership directory.
• This project is all about drink recipes.
All recipes come from database.
• Features of the project are third party
API such as Facebook, Twitter, along-
with a search function that can search
• User can search recipe by name as well
as by ingredients.
Read Kiddo Read:
• In this project all new feature of OS 4
had been included. There is a
notification feature that can remind
user about birthday or any other work
on prescribed morning.
• It also has a bar code scanner, which
has a feature to search near-by
bookstore through zip-code. There is
also a calendar and wish list. Data is
routed through client’s web site,
otherwise web services.
Charter of United Nation:
• This contains all Articles of the Charter
of the United Nations as well as
introductory note. All data comes from
• This app is all about Spanish recipes
and is also done in Spanish version. All
recipes are routed through database
along with photograph.
• This project is about all political news of
Sayfie and is displayed on iPhone Live.
• This application has the functionality to
get news on just one click and has a
feature to share it via email, Twitter or
• In SB Menu iPhone application, the
users can have a directory of all the
available bars and clubs in the Santa
• When user is looking at a bar’s details
page, he should be able to see the bar’s
location on a Google map and also
check out the directions.
• When user opens the app, it should
display the specials as per the current
day and date. If a bar/ club offers late
night menu or coupons, customers can
see the respective details.
• Customers can also add bars to their
list of favorites, for quick future
• This project is about the malls details
nearby current user location. This
project shows mall maps for current
location, mall shops and different offer
for each shop.
• GPS and Google map features are also
added to this app. In this application
user can grape the picture of any shop
or any other things and make notes on
this picture and send that to his friend
and user can also save this content.
This application also has search
functionality to search the mall or any
• Astro Swami
• The United Nation Today
• Little Nuggets
• Three Little pigs
• M.C.A. From United Institute of
Management (U.P. Technical University)
with 71% marks.
• Diploma in IT (DIT) from Allahabad
• Certificate in Computing (CIC) from
• Graduation from University of
Date of birth : 26 Sep. 1982
Marital Status : Married
Mailing Address : 422, Sector-5, Gurgaon