Poorna Kanthi _ Resume
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - Poorna Kanthi _ Resume
Poorna Kanthi Hari Rama Krishnan
10421, W116th St, Apt 251 firstname.lastname@example.org
Overland Park, KS, 66210 913-749-8820
Summary Process Consultant successful at implementation, completion and monitoring the
business processes in Small and Medium Enterprises, Novice Businesses, Franchise
Management, and individual clients. Areas of expertise include Change Management,
Policy Framework, Business Processes, Inventory Management, Training and
Development, Internal Audit and Risk Management spread across the industries like
Food and Beverages, Retail, Real Estate, Entertainment, and Education. Candidate with
an ability to oversee and manage projects of multiple clients.
Experience Sandbox consulting Services Private Limited June 2013 – July 2015
Assistant Manager – Projects Chennai, India
- Plan and Design Project Plans and Project Proposals in the field of Business
Consulting, Process Streamlining, Policy Frameworks and Internal Audits.
- Strategize project costing, resource allocation and ensuring optimum utilization of
resources towards the projects.
- Brainstorm project scope, technology support, negotiate and finalize project fee
with the Clients.
- Submit Project Reports on a periodic basis to the client and ensure client
relationship for the project life cycle.
- Monitor the performance of the project team and submit weekly project status
report and team performance report to the project lead.
- Maintain Client Accounts while working in multiple projects at a time.
- Design & Implement Policy Frameworks and Employee Handbook for clients from
Food & Beverages, Retail, Trading, and Adventure Sports industries.
- Manage Training Workshops and establish Standard Operating Procedures and
design structured reporting system with delegation of authorities in all the business
functions. Ensure continuous implementation and monitoring of SOP in the daily
operations of the organization.
- Establish Performance Management Systems and provide weekly status to the
management team and business owners. Propose recommendations to improve the
current performance of the business divisions.
- Manage Internal Audits on statutory norms, billing systems and CRM functions along
with Housekeeping and Administrative functions and report the observations to the
management. Recommend and discuss ways of improvements and implement the
same in the organization.
- Experience building relationships with top level to the end level employees in an
- Content writing for the official website of Sandbox Consulting Services and
coordinating with the Web page developer in launching the website.
- Talent Acquisition for positions of Accountant and Trainee Associate for the
company and train the talent pool on the functions of the organization.
Beecon Consulting Services Private Limited May 2012 – June 2013
Associate – Projects Chennai, India
- Financial Audit Project on site including travel within the state for an NGO project
- Inventory Management Auditing Project for an Education Institute
- Creating Organization Chart for the clients using MS Visio
- Preparing Project Plan and Monitoring Projects as per the Company Standards using
- Designed and developed a customized Psychometric tool that facilitates clients in
recruiting and restructuring organization hierarchy.
- Designing Job roles and competency mapping for a real estate project.
- Facilitated in implementing Sales Marketing and CRM Module for real estate project
- HR Payroll and Time Office audit for a manufacturing unit using Risk Mitigation Audit
- Used MS Excel function provided the audit findings to the management and
suggested improvement strategies for improving and rectifying financial leakages in
TVS Lucas May 2011 - July 2011
Summer Internship Program Chennai, India
- Research in the field of Environment Health and Safety Management System and
Occupational Health and Safety Management System in an automotive electrical
systems and components manufacturing company.
- Made amendments to the Training Modules in the organization
- Implemented Training Enquiring System and Training Feedback Collection System in
the Department of Training and Development
Education Indus Business Academy August 2010 – April 2012
Post Grad Diploma in Management
Specialization – HR & Marketing
Madras University June 2007 – April 2010
Bachelor’s in Computer Science
Computer Skills MS Office Package Tally ERP 7.2