Kinds of sentences
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Kinds of sentences
• The declarative sentence states a fact. A
period ends a declarative sentence.
• The interrogative sentence asks a question. A
question mark ends an interrogative sentence.
• The imperative sentence express a command.
A period ends an imperative sentence
• The exclamatory sentence expresses a strong
feeling. An exclamation point ends an
1..We all want to be happy.
2. Do we all want to be happy ?
3. Everyone, strive to be happy.
4. How we all want to be happy!