Preston Graham 2015 CV
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - Preston Graham 2015 CV
PRESTON J GRAHAM
POBox 452 • Clements, CA 95227
209-712-6516 • firstname.lastname@example.org
To use my education and experience to further drivemy value within a new organization
as a top business manager. Driven by ambition and diligence, I will not stop climbing.
California State University, Sacramento 2010-2015
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration May 2015
• Concentrationin General Management
• Graduate Cum Laude GPA: 3.574
• Dean’s Honor List for nine (9) Semesters ina Row.
Chipotle Mexican Grill Sacramento, CA Aug 2013-Present
Manager, promoted in April 2014
• Hired as a line server, but quickly developed into Morning Prep Lead and ultimately promoted to
manager. Motivatedmyteam to performtasks faster and improve customer-centric activities.
• Resolvedcustomer incidents andqualityissues to ensure a positive experience.
• Responsible for inventory,supplies and equipment orders.
• Performedoffice administrationduties including:Facilities,Cash Handling, and office paperwork.
• Managed daily, weekly, and monthly operating tasks.
SACRAMENTO ZOO: SERVICE SYSTEMS ASSOCIATES (SSA) SACRAMENTO, CA SUMMER 2013
Used summer job time to get experience withdirect customer care.
Experiencedtime-pressuredwork cycles by preparing facilities for special events.
Key Responsibilities included managing inventories, workflow of team and ensuring a flawless
The Woodshaper Custom Cabinets Clements, CA 2009-2013
Over a four year period, went from not being allowed to touch anything you can plug in, to
managing and pricing quotes and learning how to make in excellent fashionfine cabinetry.
Learned about managing a team with diverse levels of experience, ages, and backgrounds. I
respectedthe veryhighly compensated craftsmen I managed while helping them understand and
appreciate the value of getting the job done on schedule and budget.
Founding Member: American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Volunteer for: │Habitat for Humanity│YouthAIDS Foundation│Service for Sight│Sacramento Food
Bank and Family Services│Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity(2011-2015)
Dean’s Honor List (8 Semesters)
4-H County Ambassador/All-Star Membership
Restaurateur sign-off by the Chipotle COO
Sigma Phi Epsilon Vice-President
• Expert Level User of Microsoft Excel,
• Proficient inMicrosoft Outlook,PP,Excel
• Expert user of Microsoft Word
• Modern Business Math
• Manufacturing Processes
• Business Law
• Computer InformationSystems
• Principles of Marketing
• Operations Management
• Critical Thinking
• Family Finance
• Public Relations and Ethics in Business
RELEVANT COURSEWORK AND SKILLS
• Business Communications
• Public Speaking
• Statistical Analysis for Managers
• Micro/Macro Economics Analysis
• Strategic Management
• Fundamentals of Business Strategy
• Management Skills Seminar • Respectful Workplace Training
• Management of Contemporary
• International Business