Pricing your home right
It should be valuable and up to date according to the latest market need. It should look well maintained and worth to live.
The living standard should be interesting to live and all the facilities should be there especially medical facilities.
The house should look like new born baby at the time of selling. The good things should be the first thing that anyone notices in your home.
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - Pricing your home right
Value to house
• It should be valuable and up to date according to the latest market need. It
should look well maintained and worth to live.
• The living standard should be interesting to live and all the facilities should
be there especially medical facilities.
• The house should look like new born baby at the time of selling.The good
things should be the first thing that anyone notices in your home.
Always be ready to show
• Always welcome your buyers with a smile. Smile makes your work easier
and makes a good impression on other person.
• Your kitchen should be clean.
• Carpet should be in good condition and house should be well lit.
• You have to be available whenever they want to come to see the home.
Choose the right realtor
• If you find an experienced real estate agent to list your home, who has successful
track record of selling homes in your area, carefully listen to their
• Anyone can sell a house but if you have experience realtor it makes a lot of
• They help you to gain more benefits.
• Experience of the agent helps you to know about your place good and bad things
about your home.
Market Dependent Pricing
• Go to the relator in you are which have great track record of selling and ask
them for some advice.
• Make your price according to the market not much high or less.
• Make changes in the house and make it attractive with good equipment’s.
• If you price your home too high, some potential buyers won’t want to look
at it at all, while others will simply walk away without making an offer.
• It is like putting yourself in the Buyer's shoes and seeing what else you could
get for the asking price of your home.
• The truth is sellers are too emotionally attached to their homes to
objectively place a value on the property.
• Once you start looking around to see what someone else is selling for that
price, you might have a better idea of how appealing your house is in the
679 Memorial Avenue ,
Local: 250-752-SOLD (7653)
Toll Free: +1-800-224-5906