polly cv NO REFERENCES
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - polly cv NO REFERENCES
54 OllertonRoad,Yardley,BirminghamB26 1PN | 07583343848| firstname.lastname@example.org
I haveskillsandknowledgeessential for workinginadministration along with education
recruitment.I aman extremely hardworking,dedicated employee.I havegood
communicationskills strongcustomer serviceskills (over thephoneand faceto face) I
havebeen ableto liaisewith applicants who havebeen in financial difficulty clearly and
effectively ability to bepatientand understanding in relation to areas/informationthat
may notbe very familiarwith mostapplicants.
Very organized I havemaintained my daily workingdayswith maximumefficiency and
accuracy.Balanced my day with makingcallsalongwith seeinganddealingwith
students faceto facesimultaneously aswell asmultitasking.
· Good Knowledgeof Microsoft(Excel,word,Outlook)
· Familiarwith Lync Attendant2010
HND Administration/Registration (studentsupportofficer) , Finance
BusinessTraining (FBT) /London school of business andfinance(LSBF)
Liaisingwithother administratestaff,academic colleaguesand students;
Guidestudents throughtheapplicationand admissionsprocessby helping
them to assesstheir skills,educationand career goals;
Explain academic programsand answerany inquiriesregardingapplication,
courseand financial aid;
Checkingthrough all Documentsto ensurevalid UK residents,including
Passports,Birth certificatesVisasand permits;
fundingapplicationhasbeen processed successfullyafter thepointof initial
Reportinginformation managementin a clearand effectivemanner
Beingableto reportupdatesclearly on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
Waitress:WhiteLion Pub andRestaurant (Wineand Dine)
· Till handling(cash/card)payments
· Takingorders viaphoneandfaceto face
· Dealingwith complaints
· Beingsmartly dressed presentablegreetingcostumers
· Servingfood and drinks
· Setting clearing tables makingtableslook presentable
. Delivering exceptional customer serviceand outstandingcustomer experience.
· Multitaskingworkingin teams.
3/2/2013 Community TeamLeader , Opportunity Network
· Recruited studentsfor London School Of BusinessAnd Finance(LSBF);
· Monitoringcommunity teamstaff activity levelsto ensuretargets aremet;
· Monitoring attendance,activitiesandperformance,helpingteammembers to hit
goals and overcomechallenges;
· Approachingmembers of thepublic,givingtheminformation aboutthecollegeand
4/6/2004 Small Heath School,
Grade C ; Maths,English,Science,Geography,History,Religious Studies.
Grade B ; Information Technology