national ketchup zaruri1
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - national ketchup zaruri1
• Kiran Shahzadi
• Sahar Fatima
• Muniza Syed
• Ayesha Baig
• Ali Bin Niaz
• M. Tahir
CONTESTS ON FACEBOOK
Activities for attracting people and
getting their point of view
Good points in about this
1. They highlighted different foods that ketchup can be consumed with.
2. They didn’t only promote ketchup, but attached their brand name with
it so that people will remember the name of national ketchup when they
will go to purchase ketchup
3. They highlighted the importance of ketchup in ones life.
4. Before they were having a sachet of 100g, but now they make 10g
sachet available for hotels and restaurants and for school kids lunch
5. They are easy to carry outside as well and the bottle and pouch can be
consumed inside the home and often in party and dinner settings.
6. The ad shows the various spots and places where National Ketchup is
7. With unique, catchy lines used and National Ketchup shown as a
common household name.
8. Earned the attention of kids and youngsters.
• They availed the opportunity and started this
campaign just before ramzan.
• No direct connection has been shown with
reference to the festive season of Ramadan, the
timing of the ad shows exactly the pitch that
National Ketchup is trying to make.
• It was a perfect time to attract the right
customers and creating a brand loyalty.
• They have targeted the right audience at the right
time with the right theme.
• National Ketchup contains good taste
otherwise this ad would be less appealing.
• Whenever we think of this brand “National”,
Quality and reliability comes in mind, so
attaching the name with ketchup “National
Ketchup” was a good idea to grab market
• The ad was successful and increased the sales.
RECEIVED PAS AWARD
• The jingle was composed
and sung by Shuja Hyder.
Hyder has developed great
music for National Foods
over the years which
includes Aaj Yeh Kounsa
Mehmaan Aaya and Rung
• They received PAS award
for best culinary TVC.
Using both promotional
• Above the line
• Below the line
• Their strategy was to show that
ketchup is one versatile condiment,
and when it’s National Ketchup,
there really are no rules.
• Launched just before Ramazan (the
peak season for ketchup sales)
• Its holding 51% market share.
• They have not just said
‘ketchup zaroori’, they have said
‘National Ketchup zaroori‘ hence
this campaign is not promoting the
category but the National Ketchup