Pootle registration process
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - Pootle tzm
The Zeitgeist Movement Linguistic
Team – Arabic Division
Translation Using Translation
In order to start using Pootle, you must first be registered in the
Zeitgeist movement site. And to do that go to:
After registering with ZM site, Log In and follow this
link to activate your pootle account:
You’ll receive an email, containing
an activation link and an initial password
(that differ from one user to the other)
- Make sure you check your Junk/ Spam mail, the activation mails
might be automatically put there.
- The username and Password are case sensitive, so make sure you
use familiar characters (A-Z), (1~9),…etc.
- Also make sure you use the Initial password supplied in the email, the
first time you log in.
*Don’t worry , you can change it later.
After Activation and logging in on pootle, click:
- “My account” then “Change options”
- There you can:
- Change your personal details (i.e: ID, Password)
- Choose the language/s , you wish to translate into.
- Choose the projects you wish to work into.
- After that, one of the team coordinators will be able to set
up your translator rights for the projects you've selected,
usually within 24 hours.
- Please note that you will not be able to access the
translation controls until after we have set up these
Before you start translating, make sure you contact your team
coordinator first, to minimize wasted time and efforts.
Also, make sure you read these guidelines thoroughly, they will help
greatly with the translation process.
Download Docx. file. :
-The Linguistic team Page:
- Arabic Translation Google group:
- The Arabic Forum:
For further assistance, we are here to help:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MalakTvp
• Email: email@example.com
• Skype: Salma-Anwar; Alexandria
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Salma.Anwar
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Skype: azoreno; Uppsala