Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - Politicalphysicalmapdirections
Political and Physical Features of Australia
Part One: Use a pen to label the following 6 states and 2 territories* on the map of Australia.
New South Wales
Canberra* (Australian Capital Territory)
Next, use a BLUE marker to outline the political border of each state. Then, use a RED marker to outline the political border of
Part Two: Use a pen to label the following seven physical features on the map.
Ayers Rock (Uluru)
Great Victoria Desert
Great Barrier Reef
Great Dividing Range
1. Color the Pacific Ocean and the Indian Ocean DARK BLUE.
2. Color the Coral Sea LIGHT BLUE (or TEAL).
3. Draw a RED box where the Great Barrier Reef is located.
4. Draw triangle symbols around the Great Dividing Range and color them GREEN.
5. Draw a large rectangle to represent Ayers Rock and color it RED-ORANGE
6. Color the Great Victoria Desert BROWN.