Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - Pricing_Business_Analyst_MBA_IIT_Bombay
PRICING – SENIOR CONSULTANT
PHONE No.: + 91 - 9108290819, 91 - 8699076637
Prof PROFESSIONAL SYNOPSIS
• Pricing – Business Analyst with Antuit India Limited with 6.5 years of overall experience spanned across all the SDLC levels in PROS Pricing
Solution Suite & SAP-SD Pricing.
• Worked as Pricing - Senior Consultant with Accenture Services Private Limited in Pricing Strategy, Price Setting & Execution, Pricing Analytics
and Price Monitoring and Governance modules.
• US B1 VISA valid till Oct. 2024.
• Certified in Pricing Software PROS-Scientific Analytics & Price Optimizer modules with experience in all the modules including Deal Optimizer
• Did MBA-Marketing from Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay; secured an aggregate CGPA of 8.23/10
• Worked closely with 4 major Global clients from Chemical, Energy, Media & Marketing, Automobile Industries and travelled to Germany and
New Zealand to provide expert PROS pricing solutions in Business Consulting, Implementation, Process Testing and Deployment
• Did summer internship at Bharat Petroleum Corporation and Virgin Mobile India Limited in Sales, Pricing and Promotion.
• Worked with Infosys Technologies Pvt. Ltd. for 2 years as Software Engineer for Telecom, Electronics & Health clients
• Did B. Tech with distinction in ‘Honors’ in Mechanical Engineering from Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
PROF BUSINESS ANALYST – ANTUIT INDIA LIMITED NOV, 2015 - PRESENT
Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd. Pricing Strategy & Guidance Consultant
1. Designed the Pricing Guidance and Segmentation for deeper analysis of the Pricing Performance for various segments.
2. Managed the overall process of Segmentation of Products, Customer & Transaction on the basis of Attributes important for Sales & Pricing
3. Designed and Developed the end-to-end Analytics module for the reporting of the Performance of Sales Teams, Commercial Teams and
4. Led the overall integration process of various Pricing and Quote management tools with ERP and designed the data flow management to
relate the relevant entities
PROF ASSOCIATE MANAGER - ACCENTURE SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED JUNE, 2011 – NOV, 2015
Pricing and Profitability Management Pricing Consultant
1. Supported RFPs/ POCs for quotations, price management and contract formulation
2. Designed Deal and Pricing Solutions for business problems & worked on client sales proposals
3. Developed functional architecture (PROS & SAP-SD) for the pricing requirements in line with Business Process Design
4. Designed the Business Scenarios from functional perspective and devised expert solutions for Pricing
5. Developed knowledge assets specific to Pricing function & Chemical industry business processes
6. Certified in PROS Pricing Solution Suite & trained in SAP-SD
British Petroleum – The Global Energy Major Pricing Process Lead
1. PROS/Pricing Design
a. Design Pricing Strategies to determine Fuel Prices using Formula Pricing, Value Based Pricing and Cost Plus Pricing Methods.
b. Created templates to guide the data Enrichment process for Invoice Transactions (Billing, Credit Memo, Debit Memo, Returns) in SAP
c. Formulated the strategies for maintaining the Price Lists for Benchmark Data, Rebates, Discounts and Price Lists.
d. Worked across the pricing concepts like Price Setting, Price Execution, Price Administration, Price Monitoring & Governance.
2. Pricing Database Management
a. Manage and Analyze Benchmark pricing data from Market Quotes published by Platts, OMR and Argus.
b. Pricing Analytics Design for the analysis of Sales Transaction data with the help of Price Waterfall Analysis and other relevant charts/graphs.
c. Price Forecasting for the price movement on the basis of geographies or Customer & Market Segmentation
d. Management of Data and Information across various teams i.e. Logistics, Pricing & Contracts, Order to Cash etc.
3. Pricing Interface Management – (PROS – SAP)
a. Worked as the sole coordinator for the data interface between SAP and PROS and managed the transactions via Enrichments in PROS.
b. Supported the transfer of PROS data across the various environments i.e. Development, Quality, Ongoing Quality and Production Env.
BASF - The Global Chemical Company PROS Pricing Solution Architect & Configuration Consultant
1. PROS Pricing Technical Expertise
a. Cleared 2 certifications – Scientific Analytics and Price Optimizer modules of PROS Pricing Software
b. Designed the technical architecture of the Business High Level Requirements to map them into the functional requirements.
c. Worked across the package concerning the interface between PROS and SAP – Sales and Distribution Module.
d. Attained handsome experience in PROS modules related to Billing, Invoice & Deals (Regular & Spot).
2. Pricing Business/ Functional Analysis
a. Carried out the Requirement Analysis for the business requirement in different modules of PROS Pricing Solution Suite – SA, PO and DO.
b. Acted as a solution architect by applying business acumen to the customer business requirements and mapping them into the PROS tool.
3. Client Communication
a. Acted as the Onshore Lead in Germany for 5 months and closely worked with the client and other vendors
b. Represented the whole offshore team at client’s location as the lead and maintained a smooth and systematic flow of information.
4. Leadership & Knowledge Sharing Initiatives
a. Led the PMO tasks i.e. Task Tracking, Status Updates and Onshore Communication.
b. Created Knowledge Assets and ready reference guides for disseminating knowledge amongst the team members
c. Helped generate technical & configuration knowledge among the team members by delivering KT sessions
The Timken Company - Global Bearings Manufacturer & Dealer Pricing Subject Matter Expert
1. Pricing Business Process Design
a. Lead the Design of the Business Processes for Pricing function and devise Pricing Strategies for Product Packages in B2B markets
b. Review the solution documents and devise modifications on the Strategy and Approach perspective
2. Pricing Analytics Design
a. Suggest the optimum approach for pricing processes by designing Analytics Solutions from PROS Pricing Solution Suite capability view
b. Support the functional architecture of the pricing process framework
3. Implementation Consulting – PROS Pricing
a. Support the Pricing implementation for SA, PO and DO modules along with Pricing Data Design & Architecture
b. Handle all the activities through the design verification, development, testing, deployments and production support
PROF SOFTWARE ENGINEER – INFOSYS TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED AUG, 2003 – JULY, 2007
1. Leadership & Initiatives
a. Team Lead for SDLC analysis & technology consulting for UK Telecom major.
b. Led Design Team for developing business solution framework for Dutch Electronics Major.
c. Mentor-Resource Induction; Spearheaded Knowledge Management Initiative to develop employees’ business acumen
2. Product Development and Process Design
a.Designed Proof of Concept - best strategic solution proposal for Marketing, Sales and Pricing domain
b.Designed benchmark process framework for Business Development website of US Pharmaceuticals major as Design Team Lead
3. Product Delivery, Quality Assurance & Post Delivery Consulting
a.Customized Environment Setup and Final Deployment of the business solutions at the client’s network
b.Administered Post Delivery Consultation & modified solutions by incorporating client specific customizations
4. Customer Relationship Management
a.Client Interaction & onsite communication by Net-Meetings & conference calls
b.Single Point of Contact between my team and client/onsite for 3 projects
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (May 2010 – July 2010) Sales & Pricing Consultant
Project: To conduct research on lubricant market & devise strategies to improve sales of MAK 4T lubricant in North Zone
• Conducted Primary & Secondary Research to analyze Lubricant Market in Motorcycle Segment – North Zone
• Devised Marketing Strategies for brand promotion & relationship management with channel partners
• Delivered recommendations to improve distribution structure & increase market penetration of product
• Received appreciation from top management team & implementation of proposed plans is underway
Virgin Mobile India Limited (Feb 2010 – Apr 2010) Sales & Marketing Consultant
Project: To conduct Market Research on Sales & Promotion & support Brand building & Customer Service for Telecom Services in West Zone
• Conducted Primary Research to determine the impact of ‘Mobile Number Portability’ on VMI Service attractiveness
• Advertisement & Sales Promotion Consulting for Brand Building of VMI-GSM Service. Expected profits worth INR 3 lacs
• Devised Sales & Distribution Strategies on the basis of Customer Segmentation methodologies for increased customer delight
• Certificate of Appreciation by CMO - Virgin Mobile India Ltd. for outstanding performance in the project
Master of Management - Marketing
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay 2009 - 2011 CGPA – 8.23 / 10
Bachelor of Engineering – Mechanical
Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh 2003 - 2007 Percentage – 71.77%
H.S.C. - Non Medical (CBSE)
D.A.V. Senior Secondary School, Chandigarh 2002 - 2003 Percentage – 75.40%
S.S.C. - General (CBSE)
S.A. Jain Senior Model School, Ambala City 2000 - 2001 Percentage – 77.00%
SKILL ENHANCING SCHEDULES
• Founding Member & Coordinator - Personality Development & Cognizance Club, IIT Bombay
• Hostel Council Member - Dance Secretary for 1200+ students; organized Intra Hostel Dance Competition & Workshops
• Led Video & Photography team for All India Alumni Meet & Avenues - International business festival of IIT Bombay
• Organizer & Coordinator – ‘On the Spot Games’ in Avenues 2010 – International Business Festival of IIT Bombay
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Head - Video Team; designed & prepared videos for Social Marketing & Promotion on Facebook, Orkut & Youtube
• Overall Coordinator - Design Team; designed concept documents, sponsorship write-ups & public relations brochures
• Member - Entrepreneurship club & Marketing Club; Organized IQuiz – Annual National Business Quiz of IIT Bombay
• Member - Public Relationship Committee of Avenues - International Business Festival of IIT Bombay
• Member - Imagine It, Annual International Business Event conducted by ILOOP.TV at Avenues 2009
• Played instrumental role in SJMSOM Admissions 2010 Process and handled hostel room allocation process
• Coaching & Career Consultation for 6 weeks at Mindmax, an institute for MBA Entrance & Banking Exams preparation
ERP System SAP – CRM, SAP – Sales & Distribution, PROS Pricing Solution Suite
Test Tools HPQC ALM, SAP – Solution Manager
Database Oracle, SQL Server
Utility Software MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, QPT
Date of Birth 2nd Nov 1985
Residential Address H No. 410, Power Colony, Industrial Area, Phase – II, Panchkula, Haryana, India
Valid VISA US B1 valid till Oct 2024
Languages English, Hindi & Punjabi