Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nabeen1
SYED NABEEN E-mail : email@example.com
Mobile: +91-97884 66639
To obtain a challenging and rewarding position in an esteemed organization that would utilize
my skills and knowledge to contribute positively to the growth of the Organization.
Brand Management Business Development Marketing Client Relationship
Management Operations Event Management Corporate communication
Events Manager April 2014 – Till Date
Indo-American Chamber of Commerce, Chennai
Manage and coordinate all aspects of membership, implement events and programs,
generate internal and external communication for Tamil Nadu Branch.
• Coordinating and conducting event planning committees and prepare all elements of the
events – selecting venues, floor plans, events flyers and promotional materials.
• Managing special events to include soliciting sponsors, determine goals, plan and
facilitate event activities – identifying site, sponsorship, speakers, and committee follow
up and event closeout.
• Paying attention to budget requirements and financial information, payments follow up
• Ensuring the completion of Event activities within TAT.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of each event and make changes to improve the future
• Ensuring external communication of pre-event and post-event to the public via Social
• Generating prospective member leads, scheduling appointments, explaining about the
benefits of membership, regular follow-ups, enquires and referrals via phone and e-mail.
• Conducting retention activities and site visit to renewing members.
Collecting information on issues faced by manufacturing companies (members) during
EXIM activities conducted by Chennai Port Trust.
Conducted successful events – National Conclave: The Indian Food Processing Sector,
Chief Guest : Smt. Harsimrat Kaur Badal, Union Minister of Food Processing,
Networking Meeting with Ambassador Kathleen Stephens from U.S. Embassy, Inbound
delegation from State of South Carolina, Breakfast Meeting with Indian Tennis Legend
Mr. Vijay Amritraj, etc.
Freelancer – Event Management Oct 2012 – Mar 2014
• Responsible for planning and execution of events.
• Dealing with Clients for event plan up, meeting with Promoters and Sponsors for Tie Up.
• Finalizing with Layout Designing, Event Schedules planning, design setting with
Designing team for Promotions during events through various merchandising such as
Banners, Posters, Brochures, Pamphlets and various other activities during the events.
• Promotions and advertising (On-Air & Print Media) through Media Partners & News
• Managing and coordinating with the team members involved with the on - site execution
of the event.
Client: CUSAT Events, Chennai.
• Promo events in IT Parks
• Promo events, Sports day and Independence day in Apartments
• Diwali Shopping Mela’2012 at Pondicherry
Client: Turnkey Events, Chennai.
• Property Expos
• Consumer Expos
Executive – Marketing Mar 2011 – Oct
National Consumer Fair, Chennai.
• Member of the event coordination team
• Planning and coordinating the event with the event management team
• Coordinating with the event planning team during the event preparation and budgets
• Creating promotional material for the event & distributing it to the target audience.
• Space selling for the exhibition. Both stall space and Ad space in the exhibition venue.
• Participating in marketing activity to get new prospective clients
• Taking provisional bookings & obtaining written confirmation.
• Keeping track of accounts
• Coordinating the work of event management team, designers team and food management
• Ensuring adequate staff are available for the event
• Keeping the clients and higher management updated about the progress of work
• Submitting essential reports to the head and the management team
• Taking care of the last moment quick fix issues
• To fix the appointments and meet several advertisers for events to get good sponsorships
• Sending out accurate client contracts and ensuring they are signed & returned within
• Payment collections.
• MBA (Marketing & Finance),(2009-2011), SRM University. Percentage – 75%
• Bachelor of Computer Application, (2006- 2009), PKN college of Arts and Science
affiliated to Madurai Kamaraj University. Percentage – 60%
• XII Standard (Computer Science), (2006), Noyes Matriculation Hr. Sec School.
Percentage – 60%
• X Standard, (2004), Vishanthi Matriculation Hr. Sec School. Percentage – 60%
• Organisational study at Four walls Infrastructure as Summer Project in P.G
• Customer Relationship in Event Marketing at National Consumer Fair as Main Project in P.G
Father's Name : Mr. S. Syed Salim.BA,
Date of Birth : 8, January, 1989.
Languages known : English, Tamil, Urdu.
Driving License : Yes
Available on request
I hereby declare that the above information given by me is true to the best of my knowledge and