KLEENCOAT
www.nanoarmor.com.au
MEDICAL
GRADE
ANTI
DEFENSE
BACTERIA
NanoArmorBringing Green to the World..
KLEENCOAT
KLEENC...
EvoShield
EvoWax
KleenCoat
10%
If you are admitted to Hospital, you
have a 10% chance of contracting HAI
HAI FACTS & FIGUR...
of 2

NanoArmor_KleenCoat for Healthcare_v5.0_27Jan15

Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Source: www.slideshare.net


Transcripts - NanoArmor_KleenCoat for Healthcare_v5.0_27Jan15

  • 1. KLEENCOAT www.nanoarmor.com.au MEDICAL GRADE ANTI DEFENSE BACTERIA NanoArmorBringing Green to the World.. KLEENCOAT KLEENCOAT BENEFITS TM 99.9% Germ-free environment perpetually 50-60% less maintenance & labor costs 50-75% less cleaning time. i.e 2-3 hours faster turn- around time in OT clean-ups 60-70% less detergent & disinfectant use Note: above figures are relative to current SOPs in place & associated costs. TM TM HELPING HOSPITALS STAY CLEAN SeatCoat OPERATING THEATRE (OT) PATIENT WARDS A&E WARDS AND HALLWAYS NEONATAL ICU (NICU) / ICU WHERE TO APPLY KleenCoat™ helps reduce cleaning time & effort, greatly. With shorter turn-around time, more operations can be performed each day! Saving lives quicker! KleenCoat™ ensures room conditions are perpetually 99.9% Germ-Free with minimal cleaning effort, espeacially high touch areas/surfaces! KleenCoat™ minimizes the high-risks of dangerous infections entering hospitals from these key entry points, at all times! KleenCoat™ protects vulnerable new-born & fragile/weak patients from infectious HAI/POI complications! For more details, please contact the NanoArmor™ Team @ info@nanoarmor.com.au
  • 2. EvoShield EvoWax KleenCoat 10% If you are admitted to Hospital, you have a 10% chance of contracting HAI HAI FACTS & FIGURES HAI SOLUTIONS Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs), are the most frequent adverse event in health-care delivery worldwide. Hundreds of millions of patients are affected by health care-associated infections worldwide each year, leading to significant mortality and financial losses for health systems. Kills & decomposes cells of germs e.g. Ebola, E. Coli, P. Aeruginosa, CRE, C. Diff, MRSA, T. Bacillus, Influenza Viruses (H1N1, MERS CoV), etc. Most effective antibacterial agent, 3 times better than chlorine, 1.5 times better than ozone Perpetual sanitizing & deodorizing effect without toxic/ carcinogenic by-products. Sterilizing Capability Air Purifying Capability KLEENCOAT NANO TiO2TM Germs Disintegrated Germs EUROPE 34% 40% Surfaces in Hospital are actually cleaned according to proper Procedures 50% chance of contracting HAI while in ICU due to weaken condition. Mortality risk will increase between 10% to 15%. 3% 20% of patients developed HAIs around the world, from high to low income countries 5 Million people get infected during hospital stays a year, with approx. 135,000 deaths/year to to ProstateCancer BreastCancer HeartFailure Diabetes HospitalAcquiredInfections Chart:DeathBy Hospital Nano-TiO2 DECOMPOSES & VAPORISES germs completely. The safe by-product is CO2 & H2 O, leaving applied surfaces & equipment 99.9% Germ-free! Nano-TiO2 absorbs UV from any visible light source, natural or man-made, activating the Photocatalytic process of vaporizing Germs continuously! Required cleaning time is reduced by 50% or more, with 60-70% less harsh cleaning chemicals used, making room sterilization processes easier, cheaper & quicker. Photocatalytic process will reduce or eliminate polluting compounds in the air such as NOx, CFC, Greenhouse gases, Nitroge- nous, Sulphurous compounds, VOC and Formaldehyde, etc. Acquired Infections (HAI) is the Number One Killer!

Related Documents