PresentingThomas L. Hickey Value Proposition
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - PresentingThomas L. Hickey Value Proposition
Thomas L. Hickey
• Entrepreneurial – Has founded and run his own business.
• Understands the Healthcare market and the economics behind it-
obtained an M.A. in Health Economics from Eastern Michigan-2009.
• Skilled at finding Blue Ocean Applications.
• Comfortable in the C Suite.
• Loves developing new markets and delivering to plan.
• Strong track record of building and developing sales teams.
• A revenue generator who has worked on several product launches that
repeatedly have met and exceeded revenue and profitably goals.
Introduction of Thomas L. Hickey
• Recognized a need at a recent employer to open new markets and
channels of distribution
• Developed an initiative to enter the Veterinary Medicine Space.
• Identified a global veterinary orthopedic surgery distributor.
• Negotiated terms of agreement w their President.
• Developed materials in conjunction with the partner.
• Supported launch at trade shows and w KOLs.
• Delivered $ 250,000 in sales in first 90 days.
Deliverable 1. Success in Developing New Markets
• Launched and operated my own business and for 20 years, launching
dozens of new product ideas and inspiring team to meet goals.
• Comfortable with P & L responsibilities and outcome. I have the ability to
recognize financial challenges and opportunities.
• Have held leadership positions with medical device companies, dealing
directly with key management issues and challenges.
• Masters in Health Economics, Bachelors in Business Management with
several strategic and tactical applications . A dedicated life long learner.
Deliverable #2 Demonstrated Technical, Clinical, and Business Acumen
• Deep experience developing excellence in sales teams &
distribution. Tracking the metrics for success, including Miller –
Heiman training and comfort with Salesforce.com
• Developed and implemented a new distribution channel with Major
US Distributor – Negotiated with their Global VP the result was $1.5
million in new business year 1.
• Negotiated an agreement and partnership with a national GPO
worked with VP of a specialty unit with in the GPO- Result $90,000
annual savings in fees paid to the GPO
Deliverable #3 Proven Track Record in Presenting Value
Proposition to the C-Suite
Thank You For Your Review of My Value Proposition!
If you are interested in speaking with me to develop a
program of similar results for your company contact