Applicable Price List
575
0
605
0
625
0
Plan(A)
BASIC SALE PRICE @ ` 5,750/-
300 200
Area of plot in square yards - 66.66 ...
of 1

Price list HabiTech WishTown presents Plots Just Rs.3.6Lac

Plots in Behror- Neemrana starting from @ Rs. 5750 to 6250-Per 66,100,200,300,500 sq yard. HabiTech - WishTown Project Name = Wish Town Type = Free Hold Plotting Plot Size = 66.66-100-200-300-500 Sq Yard Price = 5750 - 6050 - 6250 Rs Per Sq.Yd Habitech wishtown Type - Plotting Payment Plan Option Plan A = Down Payment Plan = 5750 Rs Per SQ.YD = Within 30 Days Payment Plan B = Flexible Payment Plan = 6050 Rs Per SQ.YD = Within 45 Days Payment Plan C = Installment Payment Plan = 6250 Rs Per SQ.YD = Within 18 Months Payment Majors Benefits Of Habitech Wish Town 20 % Assured Return By Builder Side 25 % Assured Return By Market Side Buy Back Guaranty Offer 5o,ooo Rs In 6 Months 1,oo,ooo Rs In 12 Months With Builder Buyer Agreement
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Published in: Real Estate      
Source: www.slideshare.net


Transcripts - Price list HabiTech WishTown presents Plots Just Rs.3.6Lac

  • 1. Applicable Price List 575 0 605 0 625 0 Plan(A) BASIC SALE PRICE @ ` 5,750/- 300 200 Area of plot in square yards - 66.66 100 200 300 500 At The Time Of Booking 15% 57,494 86,250 172,500 258,750 431,250 With In 30- Days Of Registration 80% 306,636 460,000 920,000 1,380,000 2,300,000 At The Time Of Possession/Registry 5% 19,165 28,750 57,500 86,250 143,750 Total BSP of the plot in rupees 383,295 575,000 1,150,000 1,725,000 2,875,000 Plan(B) BASIC SALE PRICE @ ` 6,050/- Area of plot in square yards - 66.66 100 200 300 500 At The Time Of Booking 15% 60,494 90,750 181,500 272,250 453,750 With In 30- Days Of Registration 45% 181,482 272,250 544,500 816,750 1,361,250 At The Time Of Possession/Registry 40% 161,317 242,000 484,000 726,000 1,210,000 Total BSP of the plot in rupees 403,293 605,000 1,210,000 1,815,000 3,025,000 Plan(C) BASIC SALE PRICE @ ` 6,250/- Area of plot in square yards - 66.66 100 200 300 500 At The Time Of Booking 15% 62,494 93,750 187,500 281,250 281,250 With In 2 Months Of Booking 15% 62,494 93,750 187,500 281,250 281,250 With In 4 Months Of Booking 15% 62,494 93,750 187,500 281,250 281,250 With In 6 Months Of Booking 15% 62,494 93,750 187,500 281,250 281,250 With In 9 Months Of Booking 10% 41,663 62,500 125,000 187,500 187,500 With In 12 Months Of Booking 10% 41,663 62,500 125,000 187,500 187,500 With In 15 Months Of Booking 10% 41,663 62,500 125,000 187,500 187,500 With In 18 Months Of Booking 5% 20,831 31,250 62,500 93,750 93,750 At The Time Of Possession/Registry 5% 20,831 31,250 62,500 93,750 93,750 Total BSP of the plot in rupees 416,625 625,000 1,250,000 1,875,000 3,125,000 PLCRate Plot on 60ft Wide Road 10% of BSP of Plot. Corner Plot 10% of BSP of Plot. Park facing Plot 10% of BSP of Plot. Other terms & conditions : No Price escalation on sold units, No extra charges will be levied, except due to change in areas if any. PLC, EDC, IDC, Stamp Duty & other applicable charges .      Price & Payment Plan can be changed without any notice at the sole discretion of the Company .  Applicable w.e.f 15th June 2014 onwards. Note: Cheque Should Be in Favor of " HABITECH INFRAVENTURES PVT. LTD. "

Related Documents